cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished house w/d in unit no smoking detached garage wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Built 1859, one year before Abraham Lincoln became president, our 7,000 sq. ft. pre-civil war farmhouse mansion is perfect for your getaway, wedding, retreat, or corporate event. We are located in Historic Harriman NY in the Hudson Valley, just 39 miles outside of NYC, minutes from West Point USMA. The ideal spot for those traveling from PA, NJ, CT, and MA.
We've hosted thousands of guests from all over the world and are Rated 5 Stars
According to Airbnb, the Hudson Valley/Catskills area is the 11th most popular destination in the entire world to visit in 2019!
1. To check for availability, pricing and to book visit: www.orchardhillestate.com
2. Nightly rates vary depending on the time of year and number of people. There is a guest fee of $70/person/night after 5 people.
3. Cleaning fee is $400
Enjoy serenity, peace and privacy in the perfect blend of old world charm and modern conveniences: eight (8) luxurious bedrooms and five (5) full baths, large indoor event spaces, formal dining and entertaining and so much more. Our delicious ice cold water comes from our wells tapped deep within the ground. You never knew that water could taste so good. In the spring, summer, and fall, our large pool area is perfect for morning breakfasts and bar-b-cue dinners. While at our home, we invite you to get creative, relax and enjoy the many year-round activities and beauty the Mid-Hudson Valley has to offer.
It is truly an honor to share our special home and welcome you as our guest. ~ Abbe, Shana & Jeff
Below is a little bit more about our home:
• Our home is a gem w/ BREATHTAKING VIEWS (50 windows) of spectacular sunrises and chromatic sunsets and lots of natural light. This large home will give you plenty of space, allowing you to relax in style.
• Enjoy old and new. Our 3-story home can SLEEP up to 23 people plus a few airbeds to accommodate extra guests. You and your guests will enjoy serenity, peace, and privacy. Our farmhouse has plenty of BALCONIES and 2 covered DECKS. These are great for enjoying your early morning coffee while watching the sunrise or for an evening cup of tea while watching the sunsets. Our 2 covered decks still afford you to do this even in the winter time. This is one of our favorite parts of the house.
• 3 FIREPLACES including a Vermont Soap Stone WOODBURNING STOVE and an additional PELLET STOVE in winter for ambiance and extra warmth. These are great places to sit with friends and get cozy with a bottle of wine. We also have 2 large flat screen HD TV's with cable, HBO, Showtime, Encore and Sports channels. We also have Hi-Speed Internet and Wifi throughout the house. For the kids, we have games and arts and crafts. There are also plenty of books, which are great to read while relaxing in our SUNROOM.
• For those who like to cook, our home is the perfect place for you to dine with all of our friends. Our home is FULLY STOCKED with cookware, utensils, linens, towels, our personal spices & condiments for your use, though you are certainly welcome to bring you own. Do you love to have BBQ's? No worries, we also have 2 propane GRILLS. You will enjoy BBQing at the pool, it is one of our favorite things to do in the summer. If you like to BBQ in the winter, do not fear! Our grills are portable and you can move them closer to the house.
• We have plenty of AMENITIES! Soak in our ALL-YEAR-ROUND HOT TUB, or make delicious S'Mores in our FIRE PIT with communal seating bench made from wood from the 1800's and a POOL TABLE inside our pool house!
• EVENT SPACES: The gathering/entertainment room (750 sq ft) is a great space for business retreats, meetings, weddings, and other affairs. Our space is VERY PRIVATE. The room has vaulted ceilings where you can do yoga, dance, sing, relax, or have a party. There is minimal furniture in this room so that we can set up this room to be tailored to your needs. Are you a group coming to network or discuss business? Let us know and we will arrange tables and chairs for you. Please inquire about event pricing.
For those who are interested in holding weddings or other larger events at the house, the gatherings/entertainment room can hold tables, buffets, etc. for 70-75 people. Outside, our beautiful grounds can easily be set up for the most beautiful and memorable weddings. One of our most popular spots is under the apple trees. There is plenty of space on the lawns for tents for an outdoor wedding or reception. We are LGBTQ-friendly. ALL PEOPLE (and furry family members) are WELCOME in our home!!!!!! Please inquire about event pricing.
• There are 4 fire extinguishers in the house, a first aid kit on the first floor and a buoy at the pool.
• Additional services are available for an additional cost. Services available are: in-house personal chef, private bartender, cooking classes, catering, DJ and entertainment, photographers, makeup and hair artists, and party rentals. Please message us to find out more information.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers