furnished duplex w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Clean, bright, spacious and incredibly central. You will find everything you need to enjoy your stay regardless of your duration.
Damage deposit is one month's rent and due at lease signing. Flexible lease options available to accommodate your needs.
Several large windows in each room welcome natural sunlight into your space throughout the day and year.
Open layout and generous rooms yield a spacious feel. All rooms accommodate large furniture pieces and provide comfortable spaces for hosting family and friends.
Beds may be divided between three or four individual bedrooms: 1 queen; 1 full/double; 2 twins
Lounge on your covered front porch or retreat to your private backyard to enjoy time outside and each of Ithaca’s four seasons.
You have access to all areas of your space: main floor common spaces, second floor living spaces, front porch and backyard.
- new washer and dryer
- new dishwasher
- large refrigerator
- large oven/stove with overhead microwave
- smart TV with Bose stereo and receiver
- personalized electronic keypad deadbolt locks
- private backyard
Convenient location for getting around car-free.
- City-wide bike share with Lime Bikes and electric scooters!
- TCAT (city bus) stops = 1-2 blocks in every direction from our house
- Greyhound bus Station = less than two blocks
- NYC bus stop = 0.75 miles
Walk to everything downtown or easily access all of Ithaca’s driving arteries to quickly get you across town and beyond.
Several community parks, waterways, gardens, museums, cinemas, theaters and other entertainment only minutes away.
• inlet and lake access = less than two blocks
• Rasa Spa day spa = 0.3 miles
• Island Health and Fitness = 0.3 miles (65,000 SF fitness facility)
• Cayuga Medical Wellness Center = 0.3 miles
• College Town Bagels (CTB) = 0.3 miles
• Purity Ice Cream = 0.3 miles
• Ithaca Children's Garden = 0.6 miles
• Ithaca Commons = 0.75 miles (restaurants, bars, live music, etc.)
• Ithaca Farmer's Market = 1.0 mile
• Cornell University = 1.4 miles
• Ithaca College = 2.25 miles
• Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport = 10 minute drive
• Ithaca Mall = 10 minute drive
GROCERIES: easily walk, bike, bus or drive!
- GreenStar Coop = 0.5 blocks
- Wegmans = 0.5 miles
- Ithaca's Farmer's Market = 1.0 mile
- several convenience stores, gas stations and restaurants within 2 blocks
HOUSE RULES: Guests must be respectful of the unit and all furnishings provided
- No smoking
- No pets
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- No shoes in the house
- Potential for noise. While we feel our unit is quiet and peaceful, we are very centrally located and on a busy street so traffic activity is high and may be louder than more suburban options.
- Must climb stairs. Both front porch and back stoop entrances have steps, in addition to the interior staircase to second floor bedrooms.
- Utilities included in rent
Confidence in your stay is important. We welcome any questions you might have prior to scheduling a viewing and finalizing your lease. Please feel free to ask about any areas you want to better understand.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers