Clean, bright, spacious and incredibly central top floor duplex unit in Ithaca's beautiful Fall Creek neighborhood!
QR Code Link to This Post
Just blocks from Ithaca's city center Commons boasting the city's best restaurants, bars, entertainment, shopping, etc. You will find everything you need to enjoy your stay regardless of your duration.
Several south-facing large windows in each room welcome natural sunlight into your space throughout the day and year.
Open layout and generous rooms yield a spacious feel. All rooms accommodate large furniture pieces and provide comfortable spaces for hosting family and friends.
Kitchen has storage space for all your kitchenware, food and whatever else you might want to keep out of sight.
Retreat to your massive private backyard to enjoy time outside and each of Ithaca’s four seasons.
- dishwasher, refrigerator, gas oven/stove with overhead microwave
- personalized electronic keypad deadbolt locks
- private backyard
- on-premises parking and ample free street parking.
Convenient location for getting around car-free. Walk to Cornell University and everything downtown or easily access all of Ithaca’s driving arteries to quickly get you across town and beyond.
Several community parks, waterways, gardens, museums, cinemas, theaters and other entertainment only minutes away.
• Ithaca Commons = 0.25 miles (restaurants, bars, live music, etc.)
• College Town Bagels (CTB) = 0.25 miles
• Gimmie! Coffee = 0.25 miles
• Purity Ice Cream = 0.5 miles
• Ithaca Children's Garden = 0.6 miles
• Cornell University = 1 mile
• inlet and lake access = 1 mile
• Ithaca Farmer's Market = 1 mile
• Ithaca College = 2.25 miles
• Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport = 10 minute drive
• Ithaca Mall = 10 minute drive
• City-wide bike share with Lime Bikes and electric scooters!
• TCAT (city bus) stops = 1-4 blocks in every direction
• NYC bus stop = 0.5 miles
GROCERIES: easily walk, bike, bus or drive!
- GreenStar Coop = 0.5 blocks
- Wegmans = 1 mile
- Ithaca's Farmer's Market = 1 mile
- several 'big box' and convenience stores, gas stations and restaurants within 10 minutes
HOUSE RULES: Guests must be respectful of the unit and all furnishings provided
- No smoking
- No pets
- Quiet hours 11pm-8am
- Must climb stairs; second floor unit.
- Tenant is responsible for utilities.
- Flexible lease options available to accommodate your needs.
- Damage deposit is one month's rent and due at lease signing.
Confidence in your stay is important. We welcome any questions you might have prior to scheduling a viewing and finalizing your lease. Please feel free to ask about any areas you want to better understand.
Thank you for your interest in our place!