QR Code Link to This Post
I am renting out my master bedroom (of a 2b1b apartment) from 5.21 to 5.27 (flexible lease date are acceptable).
- $100 per day (with a little bit of negotiable room if you plan to stay longer than 2 days); the price includes everything including internet. This is a very reasonable price during graduation week!!!
Great Great Great location on the Stewart Ave:
- 3 min walk to Cornell campus, 7 min walk to Law school, 10 min walk to Business School;
- only one block from the restaurant street (bar, Chinese restaurant, and Korean restaurant, etc.). but the neighborhood itself is very quite;
- 15 min walk to Ithaca downtown;
- 7 different bus routes (#30,32,41, etc.) right at the street corner by the apartment building; you can easily take the bus to anywhere you want in Ithaca.
Internal layout and refurbishment:
- The unit is on the first floor in an apartment building.
- Laundry in the building ($1.25 per use of washing machine).
- Fully furnished (not a very modern luxury refurbishment but cozy enough to live) with a queen size bed, walk-in closet, and desk.
- The apartment has a living room, kitchen and dining area. You do NOT need to bring any furniture and kitchenware - we have EVERYTHING!!!
- The price does not include parking; you may find free street parking; there is also an open space parking area right next to the building but you may have to pay for it.
You will have a roommate who is living in another bedroom and share the bathroom with her. Therefore, female only!
I'm looking for someone clean and respectful of others. Only big requirements: NO SMOKING, NO PETS, no loud parties, common areas must be kept clean. It's the perfect atmosphere for your family or friend who visit you for the graduation week.
If interested, please text or email me!