apartment laundry in bldg detached garage no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Very Nice Bedroom Available in August (but will wait for the right person): Interns/Students/Housemates/Rotations-Tenants wanted to rent large Bedroom in "Must See, very clean, Beautiful", spacious 4000 Square Foot "mostly" furnished home, with 19th Century Hardwood Trim/Flooring, nice white carpet, 6 BR's, 3 Baths, 2 Kitchens, Real Cedar Closets, 3 Large Living Rooms, Dining Room, Dining Pool Room, Den, Basement (Rec Room, Laundry Room and an Exercise Room) , plus two Porches.
This is a Full house share and the Bedroom opening will be one of the following:
- 15x18 MBR, Cedar Closet, freshly painted, nice mini-blinds, w/Queen sized Brass-Bed, high end mattress, Desk, Chair, wicker dresser, Lighting, Fan, AC window unit, in a addition to beautiful carpeting for $540 - Opens the weekend of August 16th.
- 17 by 10 Sun-Room BR, freshly painted, nice mini-blinds, plush carpet, w/Full sized Bed, nice mattress, Desk, Chair, Dresser, Lighting, Fan, Cedar Closet ,AC window unit, in an beautiful window filled room for $525 - opens in September/October time frame.
- A 12x12 BR, Cedar Closet, freshly painted, nice mini-blinds, w/Queen sized Brass-Bed, high end mattress, Desk, Chair, Antique dresser, Lighting, Fan, AC window unit, in a really nice Hardwood Floor w/area rug room for $510 - opens in the October/November range.
- 10x9 BR, 1st floor smaller yet super cute, Cedar Closet, freshly painted, nice curtains &carpet; carpet, full sized bed w/nice mattress, desk, chair, dresser, lighting, fan and AC window unit for $495- Tentatively opens the first week of December (possibly Mid-December).
- All include off street parking for your car and can include a Garage for an extra $25 per month
Home has lot's of privacy, in addition to AC, Cable "Access", Wireless Internet, Off Street Parking, Nice Appliances, Including Washer and Dryer, in a Good Neighborhood w/in the Historic District. Close to schools, shopping, bus-line, parks, I-86, tourist attractions, downtown and only 20 minutes from Corning, 30 from Watkins, Ithaca or Tioga Downs Casino and 45 from the Wellsboro Grand Canyon. This really is a very nice place to live.
Beautiful landscaping, flowers and lush green lawn (weed free and watered often). Most snow (it's NY!) and all lawn work taken care of by owner, including most house cleaning though I definitely ask you clean up after yourself.
Rent for the BR is noted above, for a month to month lease (and gentleman's agreement for a longer term) or an agreed upon set term, pro-rated depending on move date (Plus, the same amount for a Deposit).
- This includes most utilities (IE., heat, internet, water are all paid by me; electric &gas; cable may need a small $25 max surcharge depending on usage). Also, all tenants are Professionals or Interns.
- In addition, Rent is negotiable for the right person, special circumstances, House & Lawn work, Misc. expense reductions and/or if travel etc.
- I sincerely and respectfully ask you to please send a short note of interest for the opening. Since I do not do formal applications, please include your Facebook or LinkedIn Link, what you do and any additional information that you feel will be helpful in the interview and background process. The next step, is where I will try and answer questions directly and reply in kind, including my references.
- Also, if all I receive is a 1 or 2 sentence note, then I will assume you are either a scammer or someone who is probably not a good fit...
Thank you very much for your time and interest!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers