I'm looking for a roommate to share my furnished 2-bedroom/1-bath home located in Commonland Community:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Located in East Ithaca, 1.5-2 miles to Cornell, 1 mile to downtown Ithaca, shopping; on bus routes 51, 93.
- Preferably (but not limited to) a single Grad student or visiting scholar.
- Multi-month lease required, preferably for 9 month+ (school year) lease.
- Very quiet, clean, responsible, green/shoes-off-at-the-door/no smoking/no pets/no parties kind of home.
- About $635/mo + security deposit and application.
- Includes all utilities, wifi, one off-street parking space, access to shared furnished common home areas, (and organic veggies till November!).
- My home has A/C, washer/dryer, great front/back porches, updates to bath/kitchen/windows/heat.
- It is located in the 6-Mile Creek Nature Preserve, with hiking/jogging trails to Cornell campus, downtown, gorge views, and water's edge.
- I can help you settle in to the area, including school and town resources, and American culture and English communication practice.
Please call, email or text with questions.
Welcome to Ithaca!
post id: 6861339664
email to friend