furnished apartment laundry in bldg street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi, I am a grad student at Cornell looking for a housemate to join me at 220 University Ave Apt #8 ( https://cookeproperties.info/apt-8.html ).
About the apartment:
- Apartment #8 is a clean 2 bedroom, 1 bath with laundry in the building, a dishwasher, lots of windows and good light. A bus stop within a minute walk, and only a five minute walk to the commons and 10-20 minute walk to campus.
- The apartment is fully furnished (bed, couch etc) and has all kitchenware etc.
- Rent is $700 with heat and water included. We pay gas/electricity and internet.
- The lease would be through june/july, potentially renewable.
- The apartment has hardwood floors in the common areas and new carpet in the bedrooms.
- The apartment is on the back side of the building facing a grassy hill, so it is very private and has a nice view.
- We have our own porch and small garden.
- Both rooms are spacious and very comfortable.
- Pets might be okay, I'm not sure but I can ask the landlord. I personally love pets!
- The lease would start January 1st.
- lots of street parking available as well as a small lot a couple doors down with parking spot rentals available.
I'm a grad student(male) who loves to be outdoors and socialize. I love spending time with friends, exercising, playing games, and cooking. I am a very clean person, who likes to live in a clean place as well. On the weekends I usually work a bit, but I try to prioritize having some fun as well, whether that means going out for some beers, watching movies, hiking, playing soccer, or some other activity to get through winter. I'm from California, so I'm still learning to tough out the winters. I've been living in this unit with my amazing roommate but alas he is headed to study in France. So that is where you come in.
Are you a good fit?
You're probability a good fit if like to socialize or like to do fun activities and are also clean. The ideal roommate would like to hang out, have some fun and goof off, but also be committed to their work. Another male grad, law or business student is preferred, but not necessary.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers