QR Code Link to This Post
I'm subleasing a Private Bedroom in a 2-bedroom Townhouse in the Lakeside Vista Apartment compound.
Message if interested!
Rent: $700 + Your share of monthly utilities(Gas, Elec, Internet) Approx $50-100.
Deposit: $750- Due at Signing Lease.
Move In: Jan.10
(Must apply through Lakeside Vista Apartments and be approved through their credit check prior to signing my sublease. $35 application fee)
- Enjoy Access to kitchen, living/dining area, private large basement with laundry units.
- quiet community on Ithaca's South Hill
- No Cats or Dogs. Except for small pets/fish tank.
- Limited off-street parking is available for free. If you can't find a spot there is plenty of street parking since the community ends in a cul-de-sac.
- The room comes with a full-size bed. You are welcome to bring any furnishing you might have.
Lakeside Vista is 1 block to the 11 bus line and a short drive/bus trip to Cornell, Ithaca College, the Commons, and the Route 13 shopping plazas.
California Native in the M.Arch program at Cornell AAP.
I'm a responsible and an accommodating person who just likes to mind their own business, do the daily hustle at school and relax whenever possible. I'm not into drugs nor into drama.