* 2-story 24' x 36' barn with large southern-exposure skylights.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Built in 1990 by a highly-regarded local craftsman.
* Ready to convert to your country dream cabin/home. (See architect's concept drawings, attached.)
* Easy access to road and electric.
* Internet: Fiber available 2019
* Property adjoins the 7000-acre Danby State Forest and scenic Miller Creek.
* Property not logged in the past century. Hemlock, maple, exceptional white pine, some oak.
* Natural springs provide a great site for building a pond.
* A clearing downhill from the springs has been a lovely 1-acre horse pasture.
* 12 miles from Ithaca, on South Danby Road, Town of Danby.