Restaurant – Prime location on Courthouse Square, central Historic Owego.
Looking for a unique location to open a restaurant, bistro, distillery, or wine bar? The Jailhouse in New York Southern Tier (Village of Owego) is the place to consider. It is the Gateway to the Finger Lakes, Ithaca, and Watkins Glen Region.
The former County Jailhouse, was built in 1911 and was renovated in 2001 as a unique dining facility. The Jailhouse Restaurant was featured on NBC’s “Today Show,” and Owego was named “The Coolest Small Town in America,” by Budget Travel Magazine in 2009.
The kitchen is easily accessible from the bar and dining side, with extra pantry and freezer space in the lower level:
• Approximately 2300 to 4000 sq. ft., Seats approximately 94
• A large front patio for seasonal use adding 27 more seats
• The dining tables are made from inmates’ bed frames.
• Office space on the second floor of the building with the original cell doors (185 square feet.)
• $950 to $2995 per month + % of gross (lease amount, term, and percentage negotiable)
The Village of Owego is a walkable, historic downtown with attractions and impending job growth. Downtown Owego has been selected for $10,000,000 (ten million) Downtown Revitalization.
Imagine the possibilities!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers