compensation: Earn up to $1,700/Month employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Need extra cash and want to work for yourself?? Then The Ithaca Journal has a great opportunity for you!
Earn up to $1,700 per month plus tips delivering newspapers. By going the extra mile with your customers, tips will start rolling in!
Earn a $100 signing bonus! Call now for details about signing bonus! Offer expires 9/30/19
The Ithaca Journal is currently recruiting RELIABLE and DEDICATED Independent Contractors for newspaper routes...
• Our customers look forward to receiving their paper Monday - Saturday - rain, sleet or snow. As a contractor, you have the right to personally perform the deliveries and have the option to arrange & compensate an alternate to complete deliveries in your absence.
• Papers are available for pick-up starting at 2:00 AM. No collections involved.
• Our customers expect to have their papers by 6:00 AM weekdays & 7:00 AM weekends. Once you are done, you have the rest of your day to enjoy!
• A valid driver's license and automobile insurance is required by law to deliver a motor route; a cell phone may be helpful for navigating at night. You are responsible for finding alternate ways to perform the route if you are unable to, for example, having a reliable backup vehicle.
• Contractors are compensated weekly. Your earning potential is up to you! The more routes and papers you deliver on time and accurately, the more money you will make!
Routes are available in the following areas:
Interlaken/Ovid - Up to $1700/Month + tips
Groton/Locke/Moravia - Up to $1720/Month + tips
This is your opportunity to operate as your own boss with no micro-managers and no start-up costs. If you are interested and think you can handle this task, please call the number below or send an email response.
Interested? Please call for more information:
Phone # 1-855-704-2104 or 607-274-9280
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers