Why you need to join us!
LRS Companies offers the latest in heavy equipment usage as well as state-of-the-art Auto GPS technology. We are an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At LRS Companies, we value an individual’s unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work. We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important. Our people mean everything to us.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a safety conscious Equipment Operator to join our team. In this position you will be operating equipment such as bulldozers, wheel loaders, excavators, and off-road dump trucks. You will be responsible for routine inspection and maintenance on the equipment such as checking oil, water, and tires.
Job Requirements –
• Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
• Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
• Two years prior related experience in heavy equipment operation.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Good follow through ability; ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Email applications to accounting@LRSCOS.com
Pay commences with experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers