compensation: Compensation is above the industry average and includes an hourly rate, tips, and sales incentives for meeting winery goals. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a part-time tasting room sales team member with a passion for wine and hospitality. Our team members are passionate about wine and hospitality, and they love working with the public. This is a permanent position which starts in September.
- Provide guests with an outstanding, welcoming tasting experience
- Conduct educational wine tastings for guests and Wine Club members
- Effectively promote wine sales
- Process sales and wine shipments via winery Point of Sales system
- General upkeep of tasting room environment (stocking, light cleaning)
- Friendly and energetic, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable engaging in conversations with guests
- Some basic wine knowledge is needed, a strong interest in learning more about wine is a must - we can and will train you about wine!
- Hospitality, sales, or customer service experience is required
- Work well in a team environment
- Reliable and conscientious
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and work extended hours on your feet
- Valid Driver's License required, as is reliable transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be available on Fridays and most weekends
We are a small, family-run, boutique winery and sustainably farmed vineyard crafting limited production premium wine. Our tasting room experience provides visitors with a high-end educational exploration of where the grapes are grown and how the wines are crafted. Heart & Hands focuses on small groups which allows our tasting room staff to get to know our customers and spend time talking with them about the wine. The tasting room is open on Friday - Sunday from 12 - 5 and weekdays by appointment. We are located on the east side of Cayuga Lake, just north of the Village of Aurora.
Please reply to this posting and include a resume and your availability.
Applications will be reviewed and we will reach out to qualified individuals to schedule an interview and obtain references. Thank you!
*Please, no drop-ins to inquire about the position!*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers