Are you looking for a fun, part-time job? Then The Legacy by ARDM team is looking for you!
Come join The Legacy by ARDM as a Cashier & Food/Bar Service Worker at the Ithaca Tompkins International Airport (ITIA). This position is considered essential.
* Delivers outstanding customer service.
* Provides support to the retail operation, including setup, maintaining supplies and products, and assisting in cleanup and closedown.
This is a part-time, casual position. Work arrangements vary, but the position requires commitment for a minimum of 3 days (6-8 hours) a week. The maximum number of days/hours available to work is currently 7 days at 6 hours per day. An employee must work a minimum of 6 hours BUT can work a maximum of 40 hours, if they so choose.
While start and end times are subject to shift by an hour as dictated by the flight schedules for Delta and United, a typical schedule looks like this:
* 4:15 AM - 6:15 AM
* 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
* 4:15 PM - 6:15 PM
This position reports to the Site Manager and the General Manager.
* Provide outstanding customer service to all guests of the ITIA with a warm, friendly demeanor.
* Model accurate, safe, efficient, and pleasant performance expectations for work colleagues.
* Maintain clean and sanitized workstations, cleaning as necessary and when required by standard operating procedures.
* Communicate often, clearly, and professionally with co-workers and management.
* Assist with the inventory, stocking, and requisitions, as needed.
* Develop and demonstrate a multicultural awareness and cultivate an inclusive, diverse, and respectful work environment. Demonstrate civil and inclusive behavior when interacting with Legacy/Airport staff, vendors, and visitors to the ITIA.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent and 1-YEAR previous experience working in a food service operation, grocery store, bar, or other relevant setting.
* Excellent customer service aptitude.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service while working effectively and respectfully within a diverse and inclusive environment.
* Ability to work the assigned schedule, including weekends and some holidays.
* Additional education and barista/cashier experience, preferred.
* ServeSafe Certification.
* Working knowledge of food preparation procedures and equipment, proper sanitation, and HACCP (Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Points) procedures.
Interested applicants must apply via email with a resume and “ABOUT ME” statement. Please send resumes to the email connected to this posting. Screening of applicants will begin immediately.
The Legacy by ARDM is committed to building a diverse workforce and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply. Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Hiring Rate $15.75/hour plus CASH TIPS. As a casual, part-time position, no medical benefits will be offered; however, you’ll enjoy the kind of uniquely rewarding work environment that can only be found in a travel hub!
The Legacy by ARDM is the food service operations vendor for the Ithaca Tompkins International Airport (ITIA).
We welcome different ways of thinking and look for candidates with unique points of view and life experiences. We are inclusive of individuals with a wide range of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds, talents, and skills.
Prospective candidates must be adaptable, dependable, collaborative, respectful, and responsive. They must communicate effectively, demonstrate leadership, exhibit professional integrity and ethics, take initiative, and possess a high-level of customer service.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.