furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Haag Properties is a family owned business catering to grad students and professionals since the 1960s, and we are now leasing apartments for the 2018-2019 Cornell University Lease Year.
Clean, Well-Maintained & Affordable Housing within easy walking distance to Cornell University, Collegetown and Downtown Ithaca (The Commons) available with a lease start date NOW through August 1, 2018.
Room - Studio - 1 BR - 2 BR - 3 BR in the Stewart Avenue / East Buffalo Street / East Seneca Street area
1. Easy Walking Distance to Cornell University (Cornell Law School, Sage Hall, Engineering Quad Area of campus) and, also, Downtown Ithaca (The Commons)
2. On Bus Route
3. Leased furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished
4. Heat and Hot / Cold Water included in rent... some include electric
5. Laundry Facilities on-site
6. Family-Owned Properties since the 1960s
7. No smoking / No pets / No partying / No Outdoor grills
8. Reserved off-street parking available
To expedite your housing search - THE MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN SEND, THE BETTER TO EXPEDITE YOUR SEARCH:
1. What size apartment are you looking for IE... room, studio, 1 BR, 1 BR, 3 BR, 4 BR
2. How many persons will live in apartment - if it is 2, please specify 1 or 2 bedrooms OR 1 bedroom and a separate office space
3. What is your budget range (keeping in mind that heat, hot/cold water, cooking gas, and sometimes electric, is part of budget)
4. How long do you expect to live in Ithaca
5. Which program are you in - how close (walking distance) do you want to be
6. Do you prefer furnished or unfurnished
7. Do you smoke
8. Do you have pets
9. Do you have any diffident "I do not want...."
10. Do you have any diffident "I need a ...."
11. Other than must have or have nots.... what is your wish list for an apartment
12. Are you currently living in Ithaca or plan to come to Ithaca to view apartments
13. When do you need your lease to begin
We always prefer that potential tenants view apartments before signing onto a lease agreement; however, we are realistic. We understand that this may not be possible. In these situations, we can send photos, floor plans and answer questions before you make a commitment.
If you are not familiar with Ithaca and/or do not plan to come before finding an apartment, please keep in mind that Ithaca is GORGES for a reason. There are several gorges separating streets throughout the City. Google Maps, MapQuest, etc may not be exactly accurate.... getting to Point A to Point B may not be as quick or easy as it appears. CU is on a hill... one way or the other, you will most likely be walking up a hill - either to or from class.
If there is anything that we can assist you with, please let us know. Best wishes on your housing search.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers